Whether original equipment or spare parts, increase the performance of your bearings for mining and quarrying.
Bearings for mining and quarrying: why choose NTN-SNR?
NTN-SNR is the preferred partner for the mining and quarrying sector.
Choose one of the largest ranges on the market
We have the bearings you need for every stage of your mining or quarrying operation: extraction, crushing and grinding, screening and conveying.
Efficiency: boost the performance of your equipment
- improved bearing characteristics: load, speed, torque and noise with the ULTAGE spherical roller bearings product range.
- benefit from a range suited to the requirements of your applications, such as SRB EF 800 for vibrating applications.
Reliability: increase the service life of your equipment
Improve the service life of your bearings and decrease your maintenance operations, by using:
- tools designed for harsh environments (dust, moisture, heat)
- lubrication solutions for heavy loads and vibration
Eco-responsibility: focus on economic performance
For the same level of performance, the power consumption and the footprint of the range of ULTAGE roller bearings have been reduced
A range of bearings for each stage of operation
NTN-SNR offers you specific bearings for each operational stage in mining and quarrying.
A range of bearings for construction machinery
Crushing and grinding:
Ranges of cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings and ULTAGE® spherical roller bearings
- primary applications: jaw, impact and gyratory crushers
- secondary applications: hammer and cone crushers
- vibrating applications: shaker screens
ranges of ball-bearings, spherical roller bearings (standard and narrow series), housed bearing units and plummer block housings
- head, tension and tail pulleys
- drive rollers
NTN-SNR: working closely with customers
Our customer service guarantees the efficiency of your equipment, from the design through to operation.
- on-site technical assistance: our experts will analyse your installation and provide assembly advice.
- training: our training courses will improve your knowledge of bearings.
- failure analysis: our experts will assist with detection of any problems so that corrective actions can be taken as soon as possible.
NTN-SNR partnerships... in the words of a customer
Over the years, we have developed a true partnership with NTN-SNR. They support us when we choose products, bearings and lubricants. NTN-SNR also provides support with the entire service and maintenance of our facilities.
The result is that we have increased our production rate throughout our facility thanks to the increased reliability of our equipment.