The full range of high precision NTN-SNR bearings for machine tools is combined with leading technology and the expertise of a global leader.
Bearings optimised for your machine tool
The range of extra precision bearings has been developed by NTN-SNR experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools. The benefit of the range?
- Productivity: optimised production cost
- Accuracy: high-quality machining
- Reliability: reduced maintenance costs
- Eco-design: environmental protection
The range features the ULTAGE® label, proof of its ultimate performance.
A wide range of high-precision bearings for all your needs
A focus on technology in all our standard ranges
Our cages are made from resin polyamide for the best price/performance ratio: they are lighter and quieter as a result of the optimised geometries.
- T2: cage in innovative and high performance polyamide resin for precision angular contact ball bearings for machine tools. It allows rising temperatures to be lowered to reach higher speeds.
- T6: PEEK cage, light and sturdy, specially designed for spindle bearings on cylindrical rollers Its design and ability to store grease allows to reduce heat generation and therefore reach higher speeds.
- T9: latest innovation from NTN-SNR to go faster at the lowest cost
And we also offer:
- T1: cage in phenolic resin for high speed angular contact ball bearings capable of maximum speeds.
Special steels: 2LA - 2A
- Increased performance: optimisation of the purity of the steel and special heat treatments
- Longer useful life: essentially under very high temperatures at very high speeds
- Improved performance: resistance to wear and anti-seizing properties
Internal designs optimised for ultra high speed and top ranges
NTN has developed ultra high speed and top ranges by working on the internal designs and technologies of cages.
- Radial angular contact ball bearing – super precision, high or ultra high speed
- Cylindrical roller bearings – high precision and ultra high speed
Each application has an optimum preload
- 4 levels of standard preload: extra light (GL), light (GN), average (GM), strong (GH)
- And specially preloaded on request
Hybrid versions with ceramic balls, optionally throughout the entire range
These hybrid versions boost the performance of our bearings and those of your machine tools: speed (+30%), rigidity (+10%), useful life (x3)
View the range Open up the e-Shop