NTN high precision bearings combine leading technology and the expertise of a global leader to optimize the performance of your machine.
Bearings optimised to get the best from your machine
The range of precision bearings has been developed by NTN experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools. The benefit of the range?
- Productivity: optimised production cost
- Accuracy: high-quality machining
- Reliability: reduced maintenance costs
- Eco-design: environmental protection
The range features the ULTAGE® label, proof of its ultimate performance.
A wide range of high-precision bearings for all your needs
- High Precision Angular contact ball bearings - Standard, High-Speed and Ultra-high-speed
- High precision cylindrical roller bearings with 1 or 2 rows of rollers - Standard and High-Speed
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings for Axial loads
Ball screw support bearings
- BSTU - sealed
- BST - open/sealed
A focus on technology in all our ranges
Our cages are made from resin polyamide for the best price/performance ratio.
- T2: cage in innovative and high performance polyamide resin for precision angular contact ball bearings for machine tools. It allows rising temperatures to be lowered to reach higher speeds.
- T6: PEEK cage, light and sturdy, specially designed for spindle bearings on cylindrical rollers Its design and ability to store grease allows to reduce heat generation and therefore reach higher speeds.
And we also offer:
- T1: cage in phenolic resin for high speed angular contact ball bearings capable of maximum speeds.
Special steel 2LA
- Optimised chemical composition of steel
- An unique surface modification technique
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Higher operational reliability
Special heat treatment 2A
- Optional for ball screw support bearings (BST)
- 80% less fretting corrosion while sliding
- 90% less fretting corrosion while rolling
- Longer service life & high reliability
Internal designs optimised for ultra high speed and top ranges
NTN has developed ultra high speed and top ranges by working on the internal designs and technologies of cages.
- Radial angular contact ball bearing – super precision, high or ultra high speed
- Cylindrical roller bearings – high precision and ultra high speed
Each application has an optimum preload
- 4 levels of standard preload: Light (GL), normal (GN), central preload (GM), high preload (GH)
- And specially preloaded on request
Hybrid versions with ceramic balls, optionally throughout the entire range
These hybrid versions boost the performance of our bearings and those of your machine tools: speed (+30%), rigidity (+10%), useful life (x3)
View the range Open up the e-Shop