Mechatronics allows you to offer new functions from your products, which are instrumented, secure, connected and make intelligent diagnostics.
Your systems can evolve with NTN mechatronics
Since the invention in the 1980s of ASB bearings, our first application with this technology, your systems can take full advantage of the advances of the digital age, thanks to our innovations in mechatronics.
NTN makes them intelligent and connected by providing:
- optimised performance
- new functions
- operational feedback
- greater ease-of-use
- an innovative transmission of information
- analysis and prediction of failure
A broad knowledge of mechatronic technologies
- we use sensitive and accurate sensors, such as the Hall effect and magneto resistance (AMR and TMR)
- we design and manufacture your coders to the specific requirements of your system
Integration into systems:
- we design the electronics for your application
- we ensure its integration and its resistance to environmental constraints
Connected objects: we provide the signal transmission, in particular through wireless technologies
Diagnostics (commonly known as Condition Monitoring System): we use our mechanical expertise when studying your systems and analysing real-time data
Focus on our innovative mechatronic products
- speed or position
- force or torque
We have developed bearings and instrumented guiderails to make your systems intelligent and less bulky, with the integration of sensors.
With 'by-wire’ actuators, we can ensure electrical movement of equipment by providing mechanical, electrical and electronic designs, as well as by developing the control laws and reliability.
Diagnostic tools allow us to reduce your maintenance costs through the continuous analysis of the signals from your sensors.