Choose your needle roller bearings and cam rollers from among our vast premium range, already used by thousands of original equipment manufacturers.
With over 50 years of experience in this family of products, NTN-SNR is an expert in the entire cycle ranging from design to production, including choice of materials and quality management
The essential supplier of cam rollers and needle roller bearings
Our products are used by thousands of original equipment manufacturers around the world. This is proof of our expertise, our ability to support you and to develop personalised solutions in response to the most challenging applications.
Discover the features of our range:
- exceptionally broad and complete: thanks to our expertise and our design department, we are able to meet all your needs.
- PREMIUM quality: their production in Japan guarantees a constant and maximum level of quality
- technical support (Europe): we support you in terms of advice and customised research
Focus on the ranges of needle roller bearings and cam rollers
NTN-SNR can provide you with:
- a very wide dimensional range of needle roller and cage assemblies: polyamide cages, formed cages, welded cages, cages machined from a solid, various surface treatments etc.
- a wide range of drawn cup needle roller bearings, open or closed, including the new HMK series able to withstand extreme loads.
- a range of needle roller bearings with massive rings, with or without inner rings.
- needle thrust bearings, simple or double effect.
- a range of cam rollers or axis cam rollers, with open or sealed versions, with or without a cage. This range is characterised by the range of dimensions offered, with an exclusive miniature series for specific applications.
- a range of components: needles, inner rings, stop segments, seals, etc.
In the words of an expert
In the development of combustion engines, the design of the bearings in the crankshaft and the needle bearings located at the ends of the connecting rods pose a difficulty: high temperatures, poor lubrication conditions and high loads, particularly due to the very large centrifugal forces. Two-stroke engine chainsaws are one of the demanding applications that NTN-SNR can find an answer for and supply needle roller bearings. Our bearings have been tested under the most strict of conditions and they have demonstrated their technical superiority.
By controlling the design and manufacturing processes, and the use of the best materials, thermal treatment and treatment of surfaces, the type H needle cage has become the benchmark in this market.
NTN-SNR team has equipped millions of people around the world with professional chainsaws.