Don’t miss out on the efficient and innovative ball-bearings from NTN-SNR, including the many options that only a key player can offer you.
One of the largest ranges of ball-bearings on the market
Prioritise performance and choose from among a range of more than 10,000 active part numbers. Ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm, the range of NTN-SNR ball-bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
We offer a wide range of options, such as:
- heat treatment and surface treatments
- sealing including shields, contact seals, non-contact seals and low torque seals, for uniform designs throughout the entire dimensional range.
- angle of contact
- internal clearance
- conical or cylindrical bore
- enlarged inner ring
Focus on the range of NTN-SNR ball-bearings
All types of ball-bearings are available:
- Deep-groove ball-bearings, including miniatures: 1.5mm to 1,320mm bore
- Double-row radial contact bearings: series 4xxx
- Single-row angular contact bearings, including 4 points of contact: contact angles of 40° and 30°, steel, polyamide or solid brass cages. Bearings can be universal and pairable, with internal clearance or preload.
- Double-row angular contact bearings:
- open version with 25° angle: steel cage, series 5xxxS or polyamide cage series 3xxxA
- open version with 32° angle and filling slot: series 3xxxS
- waterproof version with 25° angle: steel or polyamide cage, series 5xxx
- Self-aligning ball-bearings:
- series 12xx, 13xx, 22xx and 23xx from 10mm to 110mm bore, available with cylindrical or conical bore and seals
- series 112xx and 113xx with extended inner ring
- Thrust ball bearings: series 511xx, 512xx, 513xx and 514xx
The R&D and design expertise of NTN-SNR are at your service
Increase the lifetime of your bearings. Benefit from our high-level technologies, developed as a result of our R&D drive. Our design teams offer you solutions adapted to your technical needs.
NTN-SNR has developed many ranges and methods for its ball bearings. Here are a few examples:
· Topline range
The Topline range offers solutions that are ready for use under demanding speed and temperature conditions (-60°C to +350°C), for applications such as in the iron and steel industry, for processing wood, for electric motors, packaging machines etc.
· Megaohm™ technology
Megaohm™ technology is a high-performance ceramic coating ensuring electrical insulation with breakdown voltages of up to 3000V. It is available in the 6200 & 6300 series, and is particularly used in electric motors. Guaranteed interchangeability.
· Solid lubrication
An alternative to classic lubrication, solid lubrication eliminates failures due to lack of lubrication, prevents leakage of grease, and optimises energy consumption while being environmentally friendly.
· Deep groove ball bearings from the EMTR range
A solution that meets the requirements of reliability and competitiveness of applications in electric motors.
· Hybrid bearings with ceramic balls:
Identified by the 5S prefix, hybrid bearings are particularly sought after for their speed, useful life and electrical insulation properties. They are available over a very wide dimensional range.
Ball-bearings for every industrial application
The big names in the global industry trust us. This is why the different ball-bearings from NTN-SNR can be found in use in many sectors:
- bearings with contact seal: agricultural applications
- bearings with low torque seals or non-contact seals: electric motors and hand tools
- bearings from the Topline range: iron and steel industry, agri-food, wood processing, electric motors and printing
- bearings in the MegaohmTM range: electric motors
- hybrid bearings with ceramic balls: miniature encoders and encoders for the wind-energy sector (numerous dimensional possibilities)
- bearings with long-term heat treatments for polluted environments: agricultural applications and construction equipment