Discover our standard and special application ranges. Benefit from the reliability and performance of the cylindrical roller bearings from NTN & SNR.
Applications of cylindrical roller bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings (CRBs) are used in countless industrial applications, such as reduction gears for robots or rail machineries, gear motors for fixed machineries, gearboxes for mobile equipments and speed multipliers for wind turbines. Designed to support high radial loads, they can also withstand axial loads if they feature shoulders on their inner and outer rings.
Two categories are available:
- with a cage: high accelerations, high rotation speeds and high radial loads
- without a cage: the maximum quantity of rollers is used, and the supported loads are higher than CRBs with cages, however the rotation speed will be moderate
Focus on our range of cylindrical roller bearings:
- Bearing types:
- 1 row: NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, NH, NJV, NFV
- 2 rows: NNU, NN, SL
- 4 rows: 4R
- Dimensions: bore diameter from 20mm to 1250 mm for the standard range and beyond for tailor-made range
NTN & SNR cylindrical roller bearings really make the difference
Why choose an NTN & SNR cylindrical roller bearings?
- Premium brands: our cylindrical roller bearings are defined according the ultimate design rules and offer best-in class quality level. Mainly produced in Japan, Europe and the United States, they are stored in our european warehouses.
- Standard or tailor-made ranges: with just over 1,500 product references, our standard CRB range fulfils all your needs, while the bearings under ULTAGE label provide the highest level of performance and reliability. Our tailor-made range will meet all your specific needs.
- Optimized cages made of polyamide, steel or brass: depending on their properties (mechanical resistance, elasticity, high temperature resistance, speed ability), the cages improve the performance of cylindrical roller bearings.
The quality of our design, in the words of our experts
To ensure optimal contact pressure distribution and thus contribute to improved service life, NTN-SNR continues to work on the roller-to-ring contact performance.
Our cylindrical rollers have today an optimized shape in order to limit the overpressures at the ends of the rollers (edge effect). As a result, the overall service life of the bearing is directly increased, even in applications with some misalignment.
C: Regular pressure
1: standard profile
2: optimised profile