Improve the skills of your teams with our training modules dedicated to bearings. Discover the innovative teaching methods developed by NTN!
Why choose the NTN training package?
5 benefits in training your teams on technical matters, marketing and sales of NTN bearings:
- performance: the skills acquired during the training have a positive economic impact for your company through the reduction of your maintenance time, the optimisation of your designs and your stock.
- efficiency: our active and participant-based teaching methods make our training accessible to all trainees.
- accessibility: our training is conducted in 7 languages, either on-site or in one of our training centres.
- adaptability: our courses are tailored to the specific needs of students.
- certification: we organise an assessment quiz, which leads to a certificate at the end of the training.
Focus on our training packages for bearings
Who are our training courses in bearings intended for?
NTN training modules are designed especially for distributors, buyers, suppliers, maintenance and engineering personnel, as well as students.
What courses are available?
Choose the module that meets your specific needs:
- SYNERGY BASICS for essential skills in the sales and distribution of bearings
- SYNERGY PRO to enhance theoretical and practical skills
- SYNERGY LUB'SOLUTION
- SYNERGY BEARING FAILURES
- SYNERGY MTO
- SYNERGY "CUSTOMIZED TRAINING"
- E-LEARNING: BEARING BASICS
NTN-SNR can also provide training for certain professions:
- professions in the automotive aftermarket
- professions in the machine tool sector
- aerospace jobs
- other professions (on request)
All our training modules are customisable.
Where are the courses held?
NTN-SNR has 4 training centres in Europe and in Africa, adapted to teaching theory and practice:
- Annecy (France)
- Bielefeld (Germany)
- Varsovie (Poland)
- Casablanca (Morocco)
We also organise on-site training.
See also the other SERVICES offered by NTN: technical assistance, audit of assembly lines, analysis of bearing failures and aeronautical maintenance.