Choose the quality production of NTN-SNR splined shafts: their ultra-precise linear guiding has many industrial applications.
NTN-SNR splined shafts: accuracy, price and safety
Splined shafts form part of the range of linear motion. They are usually fitted in high-precision machines for simultaneous linear and rotary movements.
They have many advantages:
- excellent value for the money
- safety, guaranteed by comprehensive functional reviews
- can be used in difficult conditions thanks to various coatings
Let yourself be guided through the range
Our long experience in different areas of mechanical engineering guarantees solutions that are customised to your needs.
- nuts of different shapes and lengths (from 4 to 100mm)
- increased rigidity and load capacity.
- length of shaft up to 2m
- solid and hollow shafts
- different accuracy and preload categories
- various coatings available to withstand extreme conditions
- possibility of machining according to customer requirements
In addition to a reduction in weight, hollow shafts can act as conduits for power cables.
You can find all information about splined shafts in the BALL SPLINE catalogue Take a look at the BROCHURE
Applications in diverse industrial areas
Splined shafts are used in special machines and general engineering:
- automated assembly and production lines
- packaging machines
- semiconductor industry
- medical technology