Improve the skills of your teams with our training modules dedicated to bearings. Discover the innovative teaching methods developed by NTN-SNR!
Why choose the NTN-SNR training package?
5 benefits in training your teams on technical matters, marketing and sales of NTN-SNR bearings:
- performance: the skills acquired during the training have a positive economic impact for your company through the reduction of your maintenance time, the optimisation of your designs and your stock.
- efficiency: our active and participant-based teaching methods make our training accessible to all trainees.
- accessibility: our training is conducted in 7 languages, either on-site or in one of our training centres.
- adaptability: our courses are tailored to the specific needs of students.
- certification: we organise an assessment quiz, which leads to a certificate at the end of the training.
Focus on our training packages for bearings
Who are our training courses in bearings intended for?
NTN-SNR training modules are designed especially for distributors, buyers, suppliers, maintenance and engineering personnel, as well as students.
What courses are available?
Choose the module that meets your specific needs:
- SYNERGY BASICS for essential skills in the sales and distribution of bearings
- SYNERGY PRO to enhance theoretical and practical skills
- SYNERGY LUB'SOLUTION
- SYNERGY BEARING FAILURES
- SYNERGY MTO
- SYNERGY "CUSTOMIZED TRAINING"
NTN-SNR can also provide training for certain professions:
- professions in the automotive aftermarket
- professions in the machine tool sector
- aerospace jobs
- other professions (on request)
All our training modules are customisable.
Look for a training
Annecy (France) - Italian - From 08 June 2020 to 12 June 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 23 June 2020 to 25 June 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 03 July 2020 to 03 July 2020
Annecy (France) - English - From 31 August 2020 to 04 September 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 15 September 2020 to 17 September 2020
Annecy (France) - Russian - From 21 September 2020 to 25 September 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 24 September 2020 to 24 September 2020
Annecy (France) - English - From 29 September 2020 to 30 September 2020
Annecy (France) - English - From 01 October 2020 to 01 October 2020
Annecy (France) - Polish - From 05 October 2020 to 09 October 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 13 October 2020 to 14 October 2020
Annecy (France) - French - From 15 October 2020 to 15 October 2020