NTN spherical roller bearings meet all applications with high radial loads. They accept shaft deflections and misalignment between the shaft and housing.
Unprecedented KIZEI® spherical roller bearings
The first spherical roller bearings with metallic shields are proposed in the KIZEI® bearing range. This innovative solution created by NTN-SNR is easy to use and offers production output and equipment reliability optimisation, while reducing maintenance costs.
KIZEI®, the viable alternative for dirty environments
Advantages offered by KIZEI®
- Protection against external solid contamination thanks to metallic shields
- Improved lubrication due to better grease retention inside the bearing
- Longer bearing life time compared to standard open bearing
- ISO dimensions – 100% interchangeable with standard open bearing
- ULTAGE load ratings and speeds
- Nitrided steel cage and shields for better shock resistance
- Wide working temperature range (-40°C up to +200°C)
- Initial lubrication process similar to open spherical roller bearing (bearing delivered without grease) – Reduced in service lubrication frequency
- Similar misalignment to open spherical roller bearing – Possible internal inspection to facilitate maintenance
- Mounting elements and procedures are identical to that of a standard bearing – For tapered bore, internal clearance checking is possible after mounting.
Bearings that help your production
- load capacity increased by optimisation of the contact surfaces and the quality of steel,
- sheet metal cages that are processed to increase their resistance and allow better contact with the rollers,
- increased operating speeds with improved kinematics,
- dimensional stability up to 200°C due to suitable thermal treatment.
Reduction in the LCC (Life Cycle Cost)
- improved kinematics results in a lowering of the bearing torque and lowers the operating temperature and power consumed.
- the useful life is increased thanks to the exceptional endurance of ULTAGE® bearings.
- the intervals between maintenance periods are significantly lengthened. Less frequent maintenance operations significantly improve the usage rate of the equipment and therefore their productivity.
Resistance to difficult environments
- shock and vibration: solid cages
- high levels of vibration: EF800 range
- pollution: Sealed series.
ULTAGE® spherical roller bearings demonstrate their performance on a daily basis in the most demanding of applications.
See the full range Open e-Shop
ULTAGE®, a label for exceptional performance in all markets
Able to use the ULTAGE® label, NTN spherical roller bearings offer exceptional performance. By their design and their manufacturing process, they demonstrate reliability and are used as a benchmark on the following markets:
- mining and quarrying as well as cement
- steel industry
- wind energy
- pulp and paper industry
- rail transport
- construction machines: construction of roads, graders...
- elevators: the Sealed series with the low noise option is perfectly suited to this application
In the words of our experts
We have designed narrow so-called ‘low noise’ spherical roller bearings (suffix EEL) that are capable of meeting the specific requirements of this application.
Exhibiting the ULTAGE® label, the capability of these bearings is identical to those of open bearings. This allows mechanical constraints to be met so as to ensure the security, reliability and service life that is required. They are greased for life and the special design of the seals ensures a lack of contamination in the bearing environment. We have optimized some internal features to reach the lowest level of operating noise in the market and meet the acoustic requirements of our customers, to ensure the comfort of users.
The trust of our customers, leaders in the elevator market, positions us today as the benchmark in the bearing manufacturer sector. NTN is proud to contribute to the safety and comfort of the transport of millions of users of elevators worldwide.